Slide Show

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Our Last Train Robbery at Goldfield "The Canadian Rubberband Bandits"



Darrell Brown (Gang Leader) with Train Conductor "Hurry up" and other Leader Ron Stolp

Darrell Brown and Bailey going onto Action

Ron ready to make his move

And the "Canadian Rubberband Bandits" move in to action


Darrell, Ron and myself (Kelly)

That is me with the gun on that big Black and white Stallion "The Huntsman"

Phoebe and Stefanie going into action with their Dyn"O" Mite

Here are the Original 3 Amigo's Darrell, Ron and I

The whole gang

Ron and I

Dyn"O"mite !!

I would like to thank our photographers, Sherry, Greg, Ann , Pam and Ken :)





2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Hurry Up. Just wanted to say I missed you guys this year. Hope you come back next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Hurry Up. Just wanted to say I missed you guys this year. Hope you come back next year.

    ReplyDelete